Please note that after the changes regarding IOSS in 2021 we stopped selling to EU countries via this website. The reason is the high cost of IOSS accounting and the complexity of the regulations.
We do however sell through eBay and Amazon so all our products can be ordered there and we will be happy to send them to you.
Today's world is full of inefficient businesses and shops that take ages to process and dispatch orders.
Have you ever been in a situation where you were left in uncertainty...?
-When will my order be dispatched?
-How long will it take before my order arrives?
-Will I really receive what I ordered? Is this shop worthy of my trust?
In Hobby Heaven the quality of packaging and speed of dispatch is a priority, and if necessary additional human resources are deployed for this purpose. This creates a flexible, customer-centric system in which we try to find the best answers and solutions to all the above questions.
We all know that there is nothing more important than your hobby
You certainly have some very important questions, and we are here to answer them all in an express and comprehensive manner.
When I will receive my order?
99% of the orders are sent the same day after receipt of payment if payment is made before 3 pm GMT-0. Out items are shipped every day (Monday-Friday) at 4 pm. We do not send items on weekends.
Item(s) should be received inside the UK within:
- Royal mail 24 (1-3 business days)*
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, the shipping policy is the same as for domestic shipment and the goods are usually dispatched on the same day.
- We use the Royal Mail International Tracked Service and it is airmail priority.*
After handling, item(s) should be received within:
- Europe within five to seven working days*
- Rest of the world within seven to ten working days**
- The maximum weight for international parcels is 2kg. Please note that shipping costs will increase significantly if your order exceeds this weight
Do you offer discounts?
- We offer 3 tiers of discounts.
- TIER I - orders of 20GBP upwards
- TIER II - orders of 50GBP and above
- TIER IIII - Free Shipping on orders of 70GBP and above
- In addition, we apply various other types of discounts
Ok, but what are the shipping costs?
- Small items with a total order weight of up to 200g are sent in large letter format. Its cost is 1.10GBP and it is Royal Mail 24 (1st class service)
- Heavier and larger items (or simply more fragile items) are sent as Royal Mail 24 small parcel (1st Class Service) and Cost is 3.10GBP.
- Larger shipments are sent as Royal Mail 24 Medium Parcels, in extreme cases we can also use another reputable courier company
- The price increases as the weight increases. Prices are taken from royal mail shipping prices table.
- The price of international postage depends on where you live and mainly on the weight of the parcel.
Why you? What makes you different from other shops?
- We are a small shop with a high organisation of work and a 100% customer-oriented system.
- 7 days a week customer service. Write to us if there is anything we can help you with and check it out for yourself.
- Only 1st class shipping services (bye bye myhemes)
- Flexible return and exchange methods.
- 100% encrypted and secure site.
- You help to develop a small local business
- Find out more about us in the 'About Us' section.